Activate Your Badge
Activate Your Bodybuildng VIP, Strongman VIP or Ultimate Expo Badge
For the first time, VIP and Ultimate Expo badges were mailed to Arnold Sports Festival attendees who purchased their passes by Feb. 1. You can activate your pass below once you receive it in the mail. Once your pass is activated, it will serve as your ticket to the events included in your VIP and Ultimate Expo package.
Please note badges only were mailed and lanyards will be picked up on-site at VIP Check-In
IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR BADGE IN THE MAIL, NO WORRIES. You can pick up your badge + lanyard at VIP Check-In at B-130 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center beginning on Thursday, February 29.
IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR VIP OR ULTIMATE EXPO AFTER FEB. 1, NO WORRIES. You too can pick up your badge + lanyard at VIP Check-In at B-130 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center beginning on Thursday, February 29.
ALL VIP & ULTIMATE EXPO PASS HOLDERS WILL NEED TO GO TO VIP CHECK-IN AT B-130 TO RECEIVE THEIR PREMIUM ITEMS (Premium Lanyard + Bag, Poster, Protein Shaker, Camp Flag, Patch)
Activate Your VIP or Ultimate Expo Badge
To help you with activation, we’ve included a handy walkthrough below of what the process will look like.
I HAVE MY CONFIRMATION E-MAIL
Great! Let’s activate your passes.
- Open the link in your order confirmation email
- On your order page click the ‘Activate Badges’ button
- Enter the 9-digit number from your badge and click Continue
- Select the ticket you wish to activate from your order
- Fill in the details for the individual who will be using this pass
- When finished click the “Activate Another” button and repeat the
steps above for each of your passes
I DON'T HAVE MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL
No problem! Just follow these steps
- Visit arnoldsports.com/activate/ on your computer or phone
- Click the button ‘Activate my Passes’
- Enter the 9-digit number from your badge
- Enter the email address used to place your order
We will send you an email with a link to your confirmation. When you receive it, you can continue with the steps below.
Didn’t get the email? Don’t forget to check your Spam folder or contact email@example.com for help.
We look forward to seeing you at the show!
Tip: VIPs needing further assistance can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help or bring their credentials to the “VIP Check-in” desk located in room B130 for in-person assistance at the show.